What do you look like...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

Been done before I know, but there have been some new posters since the last 'what do you look like' thread. So I'll kick it off, this was me on my recent birthday. February this year.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
This is me (I'm the girl, by the way). Just edging ahead in a race with some random chap!

cyclogsrace.jpg

Cubist

Still wavin'
User259iroloboy said:
Been done before I know, but there have been some new posters since the last 'what do you look like' thread. So I'll kick it off, this was me on my recent birthday. February this year.

You're a big boy for six aren't you....or did some of the candles fall off?:angry::biggrin:

allen-uk

Alright, but I'm not 100% sure about this. If I see the mad glint in anyone's eye around here in future, I'll know they've spotted this pic.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Sylar from Heroes. Or apparently Robert Millar (pre-op!) when I was fitter. Work that combination out. That's actually me on the left.

Maz

Guru
allen-uk said:
Alright, but I'm not 100% sure about this. If I see the mad glint in anyone's eye around here in future, I'll know they've spotted this pic.
Is that a prosthetic limb, Allen? Good on you for getting on your bike, man.
(My mugshot was on one of the old threads...must link to it...or see my profile).

yenrod

Moi.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Dayvo said:
Depends on who they are and what they look like! :tongue:

I'll post one IF or when I become photogenic! :ohmy:
Surely these ones are very photogenic ? :smile:;)
But which person looks most like your avatar ???

Answers on a postcard, please, to Magnatom :angry:

Top Bottom