What do you look like

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iandg

Legendary Member
806641672_da25b4c6d8.jpg

View attachment 6209
Serious pose.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
phil.jpg

I smile more when I'm not playing.

I imagine it's tricky to smile while playing a brass instrument. Spoils your embrus-wotsit.

BTW, when it's uploaded, have a look at our VV Spezi video for some cycling musicians....

potsy

Rambler
Fab Foodie said:
I'm in North Abingdon, you're almost on my doorstep!
Let me know!
Been to Abingdon a couple of times when we've been down that way,very nice place,some great scenery too.
Looks like we're going North next time,Lake District or Scotland,possibly.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Bayerd said:
So that's two King playing trombonists that frequent this forum then....

Yep. The one in the pic is a 3B Sliversonic. I'm rather proud of it (it was a gen-ewe-wine Ebay bargain) and plays brilliantly (or is that me?).

What's yours?

Bayerd

Über Member
Uncle Phil said:
Yep. The one in the pic is a 3B Sliversonic. I'm rather proud of it (it was a gen-ewe-wine Ebay bargain) and plays brilliantly (or is that me?).

What's yours?

Duo Gravis. I play bassbone these days, I had a 3b when I was younger and have always regretted selling it when I did. My DG was an Ebay bargain also. The great thing about the Kings is that they're not fashionable compared to the modular bones, which helps as a buyer.

As for playing brilliantly, that must be you, as with cycling, it's the 'soft machine' that makes the difference, not the hardware....

I'd post a photo of me with mine, but being a bit vain I can't find one of me playing it since I lost the weight. After all, this thread is about how we look now, right?...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
potsy said:
Been to Abingdon a couple of times when we've been down that way,very nice place,some great scenery too.
Looks like we're going North next time,Lake District or Scotland,possibly.

Oh well, another time!

Top Bottom