what do you really look like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

yenrod

How the hell can you recognise a beach ??????????????? :biggrin: I am honestly amazed ! ! ! :smile:

It is :blush: - somewhere between Hightown and Formby, I think.....as I just started to walk (along the beach) - nice day :biggrin: and had nowt to get back for !!! :ohmy:

Sounds trippy' ? but i was just buzzing the fact that on 1 side of me LAND and on the other SEA !

AND a facking great day. :smile:

Crackle said:
I kinda recognise that beach, maybe. Is that sort of Formby, Crosby way?

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
punkypossum said:
Yes crackle, how on earth did you recognise that beach??? As far as I'm concerned it looks very nice, but like hundreds of other beaches....Confused now!
Easy Peasy when you've bin to a beach. You look at the landmarks.
I will name any beach in the Caribbean if somebody is willing to fund my trip !!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Bonj, what are you doing online at this time of day? Go back to bed...it's 4.50!

yenrod said:
How the hell can you recognise a beach ??????????????? :smile: I am honestly amazed ! ! ! :blush:

Well No.1 you're from the NW so that narrows it down and No.2 I've walked around Crosby, Formby way and well it looks just like that. Flat with big spits of sand and sea, whereas other places like the Wirral and Southport don't and further up by Southport, well the tide hardly comes in so really it wasn't too difficult a guess.

It's nice up there, there's a red squirrel reserve somewhere near as well.

yenrod

Its was a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful day ! :blush:

Crackle said:
Well No.1 you're from the NW so that narrows it down and No.2 I've walked around Crosby, Formby way and well it looks just like that. Flat with big spits of sand and sea, whereas other places like the Wirral and Southport don't and further up by Southport, well the tide hardly comes in so really it wasn't too difficult a guess.

It's nice up there, there's a red squirrel reserve somewhere near as well.

Top Bottom