what do you really look like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Very good Patrick.:biggrin:

bonj said:
You look similar to what i'd have imagined, bit of a surprise though.
Apparently i look the same as what mr paul thought i looked like, I already knew he was bald, so he looks similar to what i thought he looked like, but less... er... sensible. And on his second picture he does look like he's cycling straight into a building.
Chuffy looks exactly the same as what i would have thought he looked like.
LOTT looks nothing like what i would have thought he looked like, i imagined he was about 16, but it appears he was around in the sixties :biggrin: :biggrin:
wafflycat looks nothing like i would have imagined.
SamNichols looks substantially different to what i thought he looked like, for some reason i was expecting him to look like his avatar.
Still no idea what Abitrary or simoncc look like (i'd be quite curious to know what simoncc looks like :biggrin:)
still no proof that mjones isn't a girl.
i wonder who's going to be the first person to be black?

Magnatom looks just like I imagined, as do you bonj, though I had your hair a bit longer.

SamNichols - spot on

Everyone else looks totally differnt!

bonj2

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Magnatom looks just like I imagined, as do you bonj, though I had your hair a bit longer.

i did used to have long hair, as in pony tail length :biggrin: but it used to annoy me as my hair's not straight by any sense so wouldn't all go in it and would hang over my face.

red_tom

1655654775_4114fa0204_d.jpg

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Brilliant! In two posts we go from the sublime to the ....er....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cathryn said:
I missed this entire thread whilst I was away! How exciting to see what everyone looks like. It's been fascinating. This is me looking pretty standard. I was tempted to post my wedding photo as I looked pretty foxy that day, but felt it would be misrepresentation.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94413058@N00/1929482297/

A lovely touch (if you'll excuse the expression), Cathryn, having the Lonely Planet for Rajasthan casually lying there:biggrin:

Elmer Fudd said:
You cannot discount the lovely Kirstie so flippantly, you cad sir !!

i would not discount the lovely kirstie, she's worth full price! :biggrin:

we do have a few foxes on the member list....

Top Bottom