what do you really look like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

radger

Veteran

barq

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Hah! I'm sure I have seen you on campus! I've been looking for your bike recently, but haven't spotted it.

Haven't yet spotted your bike or you - but I'm sure I will (especially with that haircut!). :evil:

The bike hasn't been here much - due to an infuriating squeak (which I hope to fix tonight) I've recently been walking in a lot. Normally she gets parked near the AC/AD buildings where I can keep an eye on her from my office. I must post a pic in the photos area at some point.

PS If you do see me say hello - I'm unlikely to respond to 'barq' so try calling me 'Dan' instead.

Tetedelacourse

Will this change how people behave on the forum?

How you view yourself and others is undoubtedly based in some part on appearance (in real life)? Well initially anyway. I wonder... hmm...

nah.

This is me:

trusty.jpg

Oh what the hell, I'm outing myself:

http://www.towerhamletswheelers.org.uk/elc/elc9906.html

Scroll down and I'm wearing the Bagels.

barq said:
Haven't yet spotted your bike or you - but I'm sure I will (especially with that haircut!). :biggrin:

The bike hasn't been here much - due to an infuriating squeak (which I hope to fix tonight) I've recently been walking in a lot. Normally she gets parked near the AC/AD buildings where I can keep an eye on her from my office. I must post a pic in the photos area at some point.

PS If you do see me say hello - I'm unlikely to respond to 'barq' so try calling me 'Dan' instead.

I keep looking out there, I usually park outside the library, at the fancy new shelter by BC or in the racks by AD.

Give me a shout if you see me too - usually am wearing shorts, or all black. I'll respond equally to Jacomus or James.:evil:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Tetedelacourse said:
It's fair to say then that Buggi, Kirstie, Laurence and possibly Kitsune Andy are the forum lookers.

Is it my PC or is Spiderman a bit off colour these days?

Top Bottom