what do you really look like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

must be my eyes, I can't quite make out that thumbnail to be a woman, I'm not alone here am i people?

bonj2

walker said:
must be my eyes, I can't quite make out that thumbnail to be a woman, I'm not alone here am i people?

no, i can't tell either. I thought blonde was a bloke.
richp is another one who looks completely different in his avatar to his picture on this thread.
mr_hippo, he's another one who's gone for one of those "me and my bike in the distance" avatars. nice as it is it doesn't really tell you anything. :biggrin::evil:

walker

bonj said:
no, i can't tell either. I thought blonde was a bloke.
richp is another one who looks completely different in his avatar to his picture on this thread.
mr_hippo, he's another one who's gone for one of those "me and my bike in the distance" avatars. nice as it is it doesn't really tell you anything. :biggrin::evil:

phew!!:blush:

bonj2

ColinJ said:
And I got totally confused by the ongoing Buggi thing because I'd got it into my head that 'the one in the middle' was the guy in black!

yes, it's a bit confusing because there isn't a "middle" since there's an even number of people. :evil:

walker said:

Yes you are! Let's hope that the magistrates will be more understanding. :evil:

Abitrary

Tim Bennet said:
One of the most unnecessary and unpleasant comments I've read for a long time.

I agree that was vile and I'm feeling pretty sick now reading it. Apologies to Buggi and anyone else.

I'm just an obnoxious loser who drinks too much, and says stupid stuff because he can't say or do anything sensible

Blonde

Walker said:
Patrick Stevens said:
Yes you are! Let's hope that the magistrates will be more understanding. :evil:

Ah, but you obviously have a highly trained eye for the opposite sex. Me too - just as well or I'd never have snared the loved one. We first met on a stupidly hilly forum ride, where I only ever saw him in the distance!

domtyler

Über Member
Abitrary said:
I agree that was vile and I'm feeling pretty sick now reading it. Apologies to Buggi and anyone else.

I'm just an obnoxious loser who drinks too much, and says stupid stuff because he can't say or do anything sensible

Too late for apologies the damage has been done now. Your punishment is to video yourself singing (and doing the dance) of "It's not unusual", Tom Jones classic and putting it on YouTube so that we can all laugh at you.

ChrisKH

Guru
Blonde said:
Fnckin' 'ell lads, I can spot a manly figure (whether in lycra, or not) a mile off... mind you I am long sighted!

I have to admit I thought you were initially Male (how many girlies would say 'Fnckin 'ell lads.....') until I saw your picture posted up somewhere. It is a compliment to a degree. In others defence, you could have been a bloke with a good looking blonde for an Avatar.

domtyler

Über Member
ChrisKH said:
I have to admit I thought you were initially Male (how many girlies would say 'Fnckin 'ell lads.....') until I saw your picture posted up somewhere. It is a compliment to a degree. In others defence, you could have been a bloke with a good looking blonde for an Avatar.

??? How can being told that you are not the sex you thought you were be a compliment? Would you feel a warm glow if someone came up to you and said they always thought you were a girl?

Top Bottom