what do you really look like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ChrisKH said:
I have to admit I thought you were initially Male (how many girlies would say 'Fnckin 'ell lads.....') until I saw your picture posted up somewhere. It is a compliment to a degree. In others defence, you could have been a bloke with a good looking blonde for an Avatar.

Err well lots of ladies can say naughty words, you know...and to be a complete pedant about it Blonde's posting name gives it away. If she were a bloke she'd be called 'Blond', not 'Blonde'.

ChrisKH

Guru
Right over my head Kirstie.:evil:

Blonde didn't come across as an out and out girlie in her original posts, so I think some made the same assumption as me. There does tend to be a lot more men on here also.

SamNichols

Smeggers said:
I used to think mjones and samnichols were girlies :evil:

No, I'm not a girlie, just a big girl's blouse. I haven't got a pic anywhere I don't think, I'll invade my facebook and sort it later.

Also, this could be a really disturbing comment if you'd been having lewd thoughts about meeting me.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
domtyler said:
??? How can being told that you are not the sex you thought you were be a compliment?
I'd be really shocked if I found out that I wasn't the sex I thought I was :biggrin:! I'd be much less worried about someone else getting it wrong...

PS Actually, I suppose it would be pretty worrying if that involved two people getting their sexual orientations in a twist :evil:!

bonj2

Nice one. Though I'm surprised they didn't post it. It's only a foldable A4 envelope. Unless.....I only put a 1st class stamp on. They may have decided that this wasn't enough, and want you to stump up some more.

There's some cash inside the envelope. Hopefully this should cover return postage and any excess charge, if they've done this. If it doesn't let me know and I'll send you some more.

I'm now forever in your debt,

Uncle Pauly

hmmm. looking at the card it appears this is the case. the worldly sum of six pence. stingy gits (mind you they're obviously on a bit of a cost cutting exercise now...) :biggrin: I wouldn't worry about it. :evil:

ChrisKH

Guru
domtyler said:
??? How can being told that you are not the sex you thought you were be a compliment? Would you feel a warm glow if someone came up to you and said they always thought you were a girl?

dom I didn't make the quantum jump from Blonde to girl; hardly a crime is it? Blonde could have been a bloke who liked Blondes. She communicates very well regardless of gender, which is what I meant and there were no obvious pointers in any posts I read (up to a point in time). The English language is hardly gender specific. Does it matter?

PS If you think I'm a girl, that's fine by me. Equally if you are, that's great (but I've seen your picture now).:evil:

domtyler

Über Member
ChrisKH said:
dom I didn't make the quantum jump from Blonde to girl; hardly a crime is it? Blonde could have been a bloke who liked Blondes. She communicates very well regardless of gender, which is what I meant and there were no obvious pointers in any posts I read (up to a point in time). The English language is hardly gender specific. Does it matter?

PS If you think I'm a girl, that's fine by me. Equally if you are, that's great (but I've seen your picture now).:evil:

It was more the comment: "It is a compliment to a degree", i.e. that you thought she was a bloke. I read that as mind-blowingly sexist, or have I got my wires crossed?

bonj2

Until recently I thought fab foodie was a girl, but apparently not...
I've also always thought zimzum was a girl. In fact I'm still not sure either way.

domtyler said:
??? How can being told that you are not the sex you thought you were be a compliment? Would you feel a warm glow if someone came up to you and said they always thought you were a girl?
:evil:

ColinJ said:
I'd be really shocked if I found out that I wasn't the sex I thought I was :biggrin:! I'd be much less worried about someone else getting it wrong...
(That's exactly what i thought... ) :blush:

Top Bottom