what do you really look like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Kirstie said:
He was driving a red ford Ka, with 4 passengers in it. Upon being stopped both times the driver started to suggest the police were racist as they were all asians in the car. Don't know how much the presence of a film crew prompted that response... but the whole scenario wasn't particularly pleasant. In my view the whole programme was trying to say to people 'don't wind up the police', 'we're watching you', 'we'll catch you' etc. Having said that I wouldn't like that job...

Which all sounds very sensible to me.

Yeah, you have to wonder about effect of the film crew. That said, I would happily have locked the lad up for an hour or two until he changed his attitude. Apart from the issue of knowing when you've done wrong, it's not very bright to start arguing the toss and being lippy to a copper. The 'asian' thing was to me obviously a bit of posture, I don't think you could tell the guy was Asian from the back of his head, the view the copper had.

That other guy was a bit scary, the one who reckoned he'd been pulled three times a day for a week. I can see how that would be annoying, since he was perfectly well insured and all that, but again, screaming abuse at coppers really isn't the way to get going again quickly...

Tim Bennet said:
Probably says more about Patrick than you.

You're obviously forgetting the C+ photo of the luscious Arch, pushing a bike up a hill, displaying a winning smile and delectable curves. :evil:

Tetedelacourse

magnatom said:
Just for the record. I'm a bloke and I can prove it. I have big balls,

726717573_9b834afaea.jpg

Well ok one big ball :evil:

On first inspection I thought you had a Beadle hand:ohmy:

Actually, as I was reviewing your overtake video the other night, Mrs T was sitting over from me watching telly. When I played it and she heard you shout "peanut!", she asked if I was watching a video of a man or a woman!:biggrin:

Now I can prove to her that you is indeed a MAN.

We have one of those balls too - bought to assist pregnancy posture last year but I've used it on occassion when we run out of seats if there's a housefull and they're pretty comfy. It has the added benefit of being able to invoke terror in 2yrold Tete in an Indiana Jones type fashion.:blush:

Tetedelacourse said:
We have one of those balls too - bought to assist pregnancy posture last year but I've used it on occassion when we run out of seats if there's a housefull and they're pretty comfy. It has the added benefit of being able to invoke terror in 2yrold Tete in an Indiana Jones type fashion.:ohmy:

So how did your pregnancy go, Tete? :evil:

I've got one (a big ball), as well. As of late it's being 'used' to collect dust! :thumbsdown:

I'll post a piccy when I can suss out how to do it! It took me bloody ages to post a pic on the old C+ site. :blush::biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I was just going to post this last night when the site went down...I thought it was me! Anyway, sometimes I look like this :evil:

Tetedelacourse

Dayvo said:
So how did your pregnancy go, Tete? :evil:

I've got one (a big ball), as well. As of late it's being 'used' to collect dust! :thumbsdown:

I'll post a piccy when I can suss out how to do it! It took me bloody ages to post a pic on the old C+ site. :blush::biggrin:

Piece of cake my man! Not nearly as sore as a kick to the knackers despite what women would have us believe;)

Fnaar said:
I was just going to post this last night when the site went down...I thought it was me! Anyway, sometimes I look like this :evil:
darth maul, last seen using his double-edge dildolight sabre to cross a trapeze wire on a bike! :biggrin:

Top Bottom