What do you think of this Bianchi that I may buy on Friday ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
After my disaster with the Rose bike I ordered and had to send back (which I still waiting a refund for incidentally) I have been searching for hours and I must just about know every bike on the Internet. Anyway today I saw a Bianchi advertised online which I liked the look of. I went to my local dealer to have a look at it, but didn't really like the shiny finish.

Next to it though was a Bianchi Intenso 2015 Dura Ace mix, it's a standard offering this year from Bianchi, in my opinion it is beautiful but the only thing putting me off is its made up of 4 different parts. It has Dura Ace shifters and derailleurs, Ultegra brakes, FSA chainset and 105 chain and cassette. Been offered it at £250 off RRP so it's £2250. Very light and decent enough wheels. Views on the bike and the kit appreciated, weather permitting going for a test ride on Friday.
Never even looked at Bianchi before today, don't know why.

image.jpg

MikeW-71

Veteran
Groupset mix wouldn't bother me too much. Ultegra brakes are still more than good enough and cassette makes no difference anyway.

Nice bike, go for it :smile:

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Is there another place you could direct me to where I may get a more positive response!

bpsmith

Veteran
I have the Bianchi Sempre Pro in Matte Black. It is a mix of Ultegra and FSA. Absolutely anazing to ride, looks great and not seen another one out there. Ticks all boxes @Kbrook.

I am sure that you will be more than happy with the Intenso!

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Thanks all. I am still awaiting my money back from Rose, there promise of an " immediate" refund appears not to be so immediate. After supplying them with two cards they can refund my £2000 to they are today asking for an IBAN number so presumably it's not going back on my card. Frustrated.

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
If I get it I'm not going hardcore Bianchi with all matching kit and bits...definately not. Looking like the test ride is out of the window for tomorrow looking out of the window this morning.

Top Bottom