What do you think

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blueyedboy

This bike is on sale at costco. I can't find anything online about it. Does anybody know if it's a good bike? Or good value?, thankyou.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 111

uclown2002

Guru
Why would you want a bike from Costco, particularly when you can't find any online reviews?

You can get a cracking bike in that price range, from an established and respected bike manufacturer.

OP
OP
B

Blueyedboy

Thank's for the advice. They have this de rosa at £1200 too. Don't like the idea of a love heart, on my bike.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
B

Blueyedboy

I
Why is it you are looking in Costco rather than a bike shop? I'm just curious.
I wasn't in there looking for a bike. I just saw them, and wanted an opinion. Costco is usually cheaper than anywhere else, plus they give great warranty.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I

I wasn't in there looking for a bike. I just saw them, and wanted an opinion. Costco is usually cheaper than anywhere else, plus they give great warranty.
They might be cheaper but they cannot give expert advice. I'd want some expert advice if I was parting with over a grand for a new bike. Bike shops will often chuck in a few bits and bobs when you get a new bike. Couple of spare innertubes, or a pump or something. There are good deals to be had out there.

That De Rosa is a nice bike :smile:

OP
OP
B

Blueyedboy

Thank's again for the advice. I've always had mountain bikes, i'm new to road bikes. Which do you suggest is the best bike around, for a budget of £1500?

Top Bottom