What do you weigh?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by mickle, 20 Jul 2012.

?
  1. 17st ahem-cough

11.9%
  2. 16st and some

6.3%
  3. 15st and up

8.4%
  4. 14st plus

10.5%
  5. 13st and a bit

14.7%
  6. over 12st

13.3%
  7. 11st and a bit

18.2%
  8. 10st and a smidge

9.1%
  9. 9st plus

5.6%
  10. Less than 9st

2.1%
  1. Well?

(ahem... nb. Edited to add: A smidge, for the purposes of this poll is anything under 14lbs. :smile: )

2. PaulB

PaulB Guru

A weight you don't have on there so no buttons relevant to me. I can't put 10st and a smidge as it is more than a smidge but I can't put 11st and a bit as since my stomach problems last week, I'm under 11st.

3. OP
    OP
    mickle

mickle FFS

A smidge - in this instance - is anything under 14lbs.

4. PaulB

PaulB Guru

No, a smidge is a trifling amount. 14lb is a lot of variance. If you weighed X stones and 1lb - happiness. If you weighed X stones and 13 lb - Misery ensues.

5. Maggot

Maggot Guest

Ahh, I just ticked 14+, but have been to the gym downstairs and would now like to revise my vote to 13 stone and a bit. It is rather a big bit, but none the less:whistle:

Archie_tect likes this.
  6. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

I can't see the point of this thread! Without also asking about height and build, the numbers are pretty useless.

I can give you a weight which would have PaulB heading for Weightwatchers - 11 st 10 lbs, but I was very slim and fit at that weight, about a stone lighter than I was when my avatar picture was taken. I have met big Cyclechatters such as Steve H who would be wasting away at 12 stone but dr_pink would be wider than her height!

Doug. and gb155 like this.
  7. OP
    OP
    mickle

mickle FFS

The aim of this poll, like every other poll I start, is to generate a nice curve.

Mad Doug Biker likes this.
  8. I work in kilos so I think 86kg is about the 13 stone mark.

9. Melonfish

Melonfish Evil Genius in training.

101kg atm working on getting it down, i was about 120kg a few years ago but i've sorted it through exercise and i've had a few illnesses which dropped a fair bit.
    i'm also 188cm tall and have a huge inside leg lol clothes don't like me.
    pete

10. GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry Here for rides.

I am a big unit.

11. jackm

jackm Active Member

Haven't a clue how much I weigh. All I know is that I can see contours and shapes that weren't there before I started cycling again so I think I'm going in the right direction.

Incidentally the reason I don't know is because we don't have scales in the house due to one house member having weight /food issues . If no scales then one less way to cause unnecessary anxiety

Jack

12. OP
    OP
    mickle

mickle FFS

Ahem... this is an Imperial thread. Start your own metric thread if you don't like it. :rolleyes:

GBC, theclaud and 4F like this.
  13. Melonfish

Melonfish Evil Genius in training.

I did it deliberately to troll :biggrin:
    *puts on the imperial march*
    I'm 15st 11 atm and i used to be just over 19st and i'm 6ft 2inches tall.
    i also clock all my rides in miles because i can't figure out Kilometres...

14. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Guru

I'm a couple of pounds under 15 stone but at 6'2" I'm proportionate build.

15. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

Unfortunately, at my current 15-13, I have way too many curves! I much preferred the 'sculpted' look... :whistle:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice