What do you weigh?

What do you weigh - in Imperial!

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
A weight you don't have on there so no buttons relevant to me. I can't put 10st and a smidge as it is more than a smidge but I can't put 11st and a bit as since my stomach problems last week, I'm under 11st.

PaulB

Legendary Member
A smidge - in this instance - is anything under 14lbs.

No, a smidge is a trifling amount. 14lb is a lot of variance. If you weighed X stones and 1lb - happiness. If you weighed X stones and 13 lb - Misery ensues.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I can't see the point of this thread! Without also asking about height and build, the numbers are pretty useless.

I can give you a weight which would have PaulB heading for Weightwatchers - 11 st 10 lbs, but I was very slim and fit at that weight, about a stone lighter than I was when my avatar picture was taken. I have met big Cyclechatters such as Steve H who would be wasting away at 12 stone but dr_pink would be wider than her height!

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
I can't see the point of this thread! Without also asking about height and build, the numbers are pretty useless.

I can give you a weight which would have PaulB heading for Weightwatchers - 11 st 10 lbs, but I was very slim and fit at that weight, about a stone lighter than I was when my avatar picture was taken. I have met big Cyclechatters such as Steve H who would be wasting away at 12 stone but dr_pink would be wider than her height!

The aim of this poll, like every other poll I start, is to generate a nice curve.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
101kg atm working on getting it down, i was about 120kg a few years ago but i've sorted it through exercise and i've had a few illnesses which dropped a fair bit.
i'm also 188cm tall and have a huge inside leg lol clothes don't like me.
pete

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I am a big unit.

jackm

Haven't a clue how much I weigh. All I know is that I can see contours and shapes that weren't there before I started cycling again so I think I'm going in the right direction.

Incidentally the reason I don't know is because we don't have scales in the house due to one house member having weight /food issues . If no scales then one less way to cause unnecessary anxiety

Jack

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Ahem... this is an Imperial thread. Start your own metric thread if you don't like it.
I did it deliberately to troll :biggrin:
*puts on the imperial march*
I'm 15st 11 atm and i used to be just over 19st and i'm 6ft 2inches tall.
i also clock all my rides in miles because i can't figure out Kilometres...

Top Bottom