1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What goes through your mind as you ride?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 19 Sep 2007.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

My mind is empty...i think nothing....it's very theraputic:smile:

2. Joe

Joe Über Member

Ditto, though occasionally I get an immensely annoying song or phrase that I can't get rid of!

3. asterix

asterix Comrade Member

Recently, how to get 4 heavy oak lintels into place, singlehanded and with nothing above to hang the chain hoist. I came up with a rather ingenious method which I shall be patenting.;)

4. cyclebum

cyclebum Senior Member

How the hell am I going to raise all my sponsorship momey by the end of November?

5. urbanrider

urbanrider New Member

At the moment ...please god help me to remember to unclip

6. I just have conversations with myself in my head, is about the best way I can describe it. Long trains of thought which go from place to place.

7. Smeggers

Smeggers New Member

"gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster"

8. pw2389

pw2389 New Member

Ditto.;)

9. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Ditto, but christ it can be boring:wacko:

10. barq

barq Senior Member

Normally I focus on some almost imperceptible squeaking sound which I am unable to replicate back in my workshop. ;)

11. walker

walker New Member

What Normally goes through my head is what I have to do when I get home

12. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

Often nothing, sometimes anything from working out a current problem, something to do with work (though rarely, thankfully), a fave song, an annoying song, childhood memories of cycling in the countryside, naughty fantasy ;) or conversation with myself!
    That's when I'm cycling alone. I prefer doing so, cos then my mind can ramble and I don't need to make conversation or worry about the other fella and speed, pace etc!

13. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

I tend to have nothing on my mind or the usual talking to myself, odd converstations that have no meaning at all.

14. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Nothing really, I just go off at tangents with no logical links.

15. donnylad

donnylad Well-Known Member

just keep breathing yeah fat bastard. you've only gone 500 yrds :blush: