What goes through your mind as you ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe

Über Member
Ditto, though occasionally I get an immensely annoying song or phrase that I can't get rid of!

asterix

Comrade Member
Recently, how to get 4 heavy oak lintels into place, singlehanded and with nothing above to hang the chain hoist. I came up with a rather ingenious method which I shall be patenting.;)

Smeggers

"gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster, gotta go faster"

pw2389

Rhythm Thief said:
I just have conversations with myself in my head, is about the best way I can describe it. Long trains of thought which go from place to place.

Ditto.;)

barq

Normally I focus on some almost imperceptible squeaking sound which I am unable to replicate back in my workshop. ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Often nothing, sometimes anything from working out a current problem, something to do with work (though rarely, thankfully), a fave song, an annoying song, childhood memories of cycling in the countryside, naughty fantasy ;) or conversation with myself!
That's when I'm cycling alone. I prefer doing so, cos then my mind can ramble and I don't need to make conversation or worry about the other fella and speed, pace etc!

Kovu

Über Member
I tend to have nothing on my mind or the usual talking to myself, odd converstations that have no meaning at all.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Nothing.
Sometimes i swear at drivers in my head, or call hills or the wind bad names.
But most of the time its blank.

Top Bottom