What has gone wrong with the weather.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
It is 16-25 and here in Meanwood we are having our third downpour the last one had hailstones with the rain.
So come on out there in CC land,what is going on?
I have nearly polished the bike to bits not been out since i got home last week.Thunder and lightening now.

Peteaud

Veteran
Been ok here in South Somerset.

Rained this morning at 10.30 then we went out down the local cycle track for a short 12 miler as we thought we would get wet. Been ok rest of day although dark clouds looming.

I think there's a giant world-ending meteorite on the way, Bruce Willis, Robert Duvall and Tea Leone are trying to do something about it, and the weather is the first sign of our impending doom.

... either that or it's just one of them quirky British summers we love so much.

lordloveaduck

I think there's a giant world-ending meteorite on the way, Bruce Willis, Robert Duvall and Tea Leone are trying to do something about it, and the weather is the first sign of our impending doom.

... either that or it's just one of them quirky British summers we love so much.

I have my pump aimed at the sky just in case. It's ok, it can get to 110psi:thumbsup:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Went out in warm sun, came home in cold wind driven rain...
So we've found the culprit folks...Archie brough the rain :rain:

PaulB

Legendary Member
It's blatantly obvious what's causing it. Carol Kirkwood. 'Soo theeere wee gor thean, heavie shoowers orver norrrthern, sooothern, seeentral, easterrn and wessstern England, Scortland and Weyals and we have an amba weatherr worning oot for the whorl of the Brritish Eyels' and the EVIL smile on her face LIKE IT'S NOT HER DOING!!!! Prison is too good for this woman!!!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Was nice most of the day here, then the thunder and torrential rain arrived about an hour or so ago.

Still raining now and the wet weather has provided a "floor show" as two cars have skidded into each other right outside the house.

Top Bottom