What has priced itself out of YOUR budget?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Again, not priced itself out my budget as it's still affordable, but I hate paying the rip off price! This time it's Tesco 'essentials' soap which was 15p a week or so ago but is now 25p!! I'm not great at fractions/percentages, but that's nearly a 100% price increase in my book! Let's face it folks, this isn't about 'having to increase prices due to the cost of ingredients/raw materials/production etc. No, this is about gross profiteering! :angry:

Alex321

Veteran
Again, not priced itself out my budget as it's still affordable, but I hate paying the rip off price! This time it's Tesco 'essentials' soap which was 15p a week or so ago but is now 25p!! I'm not great at fractions/percentages, but that's nearly a 100% price increase in my book! Let's face it folks, this isn't about 'having to increase prices due to the cost of ingredients/raw materials/production etc. No, this is about gross profiteering! :angry:

What makes you believe that?

Do you have an y figures on the cost to them, and how much it may have changed since the last time they altered the price?

Drago

Legendary Member
Fresh caviar is getting a bit pricy at Fortnum's so I'm having to buy the stuff in a jar. The shame is almost overwhelming, was so flushed I had to wash my face in San Pellegrino.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
These cost too much these days, Army and Navy stores have stopped offering a 36 month payment option on them.

nuclear-missiles-against-blue-sky.jpg

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I hear its best to get your Mig-21's now while they are still plentiful and cheap. Russia will soon be recommissioning them into the VVS.

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
These cost too much these days, Army and Navy stores have stopped offering a 36 month payment option on them.

View attachment 682701

Ex-Soviet stuff can still be had on the cheap, just watch for the peroxide fuelled stuff, it tends to leak and explode without warning which can be hard on the budgies if you are keeping them in the same back bedroom.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

A bar of soap lasts me ages, so I go for Dove or something. Don't get me started on the ladies of the house that have lots of potions.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
The only thing family buy me is deodorant and soap combo's. I don't even unwrap them half of the time as i know what they are! I literally never have to buy the stuff!

Top Bottom