What have I done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Ha ha. Right, get your a**e over to Mytholmroyd on Sunday, 14th October to join us for this one then! :okay:

OP
OP
Domus

Domus

Guru
If only I could. Away in the Picos from the 7th to the 16th. Fabulous roads but not on the bike.
In the 7
IMG_0460.jpg

Ten cars, ten couples 4 Paradores :wahhey:

OP
OP
Domus

Domus

Guru
Entered my first Audax, The mini North West Passage in February. It is listed as a BP but I have no idea what that is.
One more question when can I expect the route?

Just found BP in FAQs

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Entered my first Audax, The mini North West Passage in February. It is listed as a BP but I have no idea what that is.
One more question when Can I expect the route?

Just found BP in FAQs

If it's not on the AUK site then usually a couple of weeks before

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
One more question when Can I expect the route?

Just found BP in FAQs
I don't know when they send it out, but it was always the same every time that I did it. I'll attach the GPX file from a few years ago. I doubt that the route will have changed much since then.

Basically, a lot of well-gritted A-roads, with some nice lanes between Gisburn and Whalley. Rochdale, A58 to Littleborough, A6033 to Todmorden, A646 to Burnley, A671/A6114 through Burnley, A684 through Barrowford and Blacko to Gisburn, lanes through Bolton-by-Bowland, Sawley, Grindleton, West Bradford, Waddington and Mitton to Whalley. Then back on busier roads to Rochdale - Billington, Langho, Wilpshire, Blackburn, Whitebirk (I always avoided the BIG roundabout by heading round the back of the big car showroom on the right and going down a few yards of footpath to get to the much smaller roundabout on the other side), Haslingden, Edenfield, Norden, Rochdale.

If you are lucky with the weather it can be a nice day out. It was too cold for me one year so I stayed in bed, but @Svendo did it and it was so cold that his drinks bottle(s) froze solid! :laugh: :cold:

Attachments

• Mini-NWP.gpx
    28.2 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
Domus

Domus

Guru
Oh my, I refer you to the title of this thread. "what have I done"?
Thanks for you help. It is now saved to my Garmin.

Top Bottom