What have NASA found?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Probably either a black hole or a planet with liquid water seem the most likely of the suggestions so far.

Hopefully it will be a planet with liquid water, atmosphere and an entire eco system so that we can get going with the concrete mixers almost immediately.
A ready supply of liquid gold would be nice too, just imagine all those empty roads! :rolleyes:

yenrod

>intelligent life on earth

You sure - and I'm being serious: what facet of life would kill itself and each other quite gladly for the 'value' of paper & metal !?????????????

'Humanity' :rolleyes:

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
>intelligent life on earth

You sure - and I'm being serious: what facet of life would kill itself and each other quite gladly for the 'value' of paper & metal !?????????????

'Humanity' :rolleyes:

I think you'll find it is normal throughout all living things Yenrod.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
This past Wednesday, NASA announced they have scheduled a press conference for next Wednesday, May 14, at 1 p.m. EDT, to reveal the discovery of an object in our galaxy that astronomers have been hunting for more than 50 years.

The keys to the telescope room?

domtyler

Über Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:
the other suggestion that made me laugh was that they have found God.

In space? Maybe that is why stocks have been dwindling in the Atlantic then! ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
planet x? they've found a bike on the moon.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Andy in Sig said:
This past Wednesday, NASA announced they have scheduled a press conference for next Wednesday, May 14, at 1 p.m. EDT, to reveal the discovery of an object in our galaxy that astronomers have been hunting for more than 50 years.

The keys to the telescope room?

Nah, somebody that will go out with one of them...

Top Bottom