What have you got that will 'see you out'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My beloved vintage Singer sewing machines. My hand crank one is about 57 years old and my electric one is 87 years old. Both will probably be around in another 100 years.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My mum and dad's Smith's Enfield wedding present clock from 1956. It saw them out and think it'll still be around somewhere after i'm gone.

1599842587940.png

1599843196276.png

Last edited:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
My tolerance, sense of humour and understanding of others.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought a Carradice saddle bag 5 years ago. It hasn't seen much action in the last 2 years and with them supposedly being 'the best' i think it'll be around for many decades. I haven't opened the bag for quite a while. I just hope i didn't leave some sandwiches in there the last time i used it!:whistle:

1599844542921.png

Venod

Eh up
Several watches one of which I have promised my lad, several cameras, although cameras keep getting updated I can't see me buying another.
Two pairs of binoculars.
Several Rohan coats.
A load of tools accumulated over a lifetime, some of them were my dads.
I can't say any of the bikes I have will see me out, because I have had a few that I thought would but don't have them now.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Grandfather clock and collections of boxed model cars and first and/or signed edition books.
If I have to leave this house, either feet first or go into care, my daughters will have them.

Top Bottom