What have you learnt of a Woman of any use?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Trumpettom001 said:
All i've learnt is that the woman is ALWAYS right, and not to bother contradicting them...

Surely this is all there is to know?

BuzzyJace

Norm said:
My English teacher was a woman. It seems relevant to the thread title. :smile:

+1 :wacko:

My girlfriend is an English teacher, she has taught me about the dramatic devices used in shakespeare, reasonable grammar, and how to construct convincing rhetoric.

Norm

BuzzyJace said:
+1 :wacko:

My girlfriend is an English teacher, she has taught me about the dramatic devices used in shakespeare, reasonable grammar, and how to construct convincing rhetoric.
Oh, I wasn't thinking of anything as clever as that.

I know she would have slapped me if I had written "What have you learnt of a Woman", though. :smile:

BuzzyJace

Norm said:
Oh, I wasn't thinking of anything as clever as that.

I know she would have slapped me if I had written "What have you learnt of a Woman", though. :smile:

My girlfriend would also slap me for "talking dirty" like that too! Oh, the sordid fun we have together! :wacko:

Rest assured the nation's youth are getting a rigourous English education (at least where she works they are).

BuzzyJace

lol:biggrin:

That's the archaic form of the word... :blush:

Luckily, I didn't say she taught me to spell!

OP
OP
zacklaws

zacklaws

Guru
upsidedown said:
I tried to do that thing where they can take a bra off with their top still on with my bib longs. Needless to say it didn't work.

I must have been tired last night when I read this because I could not understand what you wear a bra under your bib braces for but it makes sence now. I suppose you could carry a pair of spare innertubes in a bra, but it would be embarrasing if you ever have an accident and taken to hospital

Trumpettom001 said:
All i've learnt is that the woman is ALWAYS right, and not to bother contradicting them...

That about right;)

I did read somewhere that the are only two valid reasons for waking women up;
1. If it is snowing
2. A celebrity has died

Top Bottom