What inanimate object would you like to have sex with

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
if you had to choose?
Here's mine:-

4xwz0hh.jpg

Not quite sure how I'd manage it though, but I'd make damn sure it was in the privacy of my own home (not a hostel) and there were no cleaners around.

stephec

Legendary Member
That'd be quite easy to get your leg over.

You might not be able to do it doggie though. :blush::ohmy::ohmy:

papercorn2000

No. It's one that has been run over. So not only is Betty a deviant, he's a deviant who like to do it with disabled bikes!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
A guy I knew at school once told me something I wish I'd never heard about a cardboard box with a hole in it and his subbuteo pitch scrumpled up :blush:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fnaar said:
A guy I knew at school once told me something I wish I'd never heard about a cardboard box with a hole in it and his subbuteo pitch scrumpled up :blush:

Jizz on the sacred green baize. Good grief!!!

Spunkthorpe Town

Tottenham Hotsperms

Cumbridge United

:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy:

Tetedelacourse

This seems like an appropriate thread to ask something that's always puzzled me. Why did sex phone lines used to advise you to have a rolled up newspaper, a bar of soap and some tissues to hand when using them?

Patrick?

Andy

walker said:
this thread is just wrong :blush:

Absolutely, however if I could just get Clare Grogan to lie still while I enjoyed myself then I am sure that it would qualify under the original subject title and put this thread back on a more even keel! :biggrin:

walker

Andy said:
Absolutely, however if I could just get Clare Grogan to lie still while I enjoyed myself then I am sure that it would qualify under the original subject title and put this thread back on a more even keel! :biggrin:

Andy, thats just wrong too :blush:

Top Bottom