What inanimate object would you like to have sex with

betty swollocks

large member
if you had to choose?
Here's mine:-

4xwz0hh.jpg

Not quite sure how I'd manage it though, but I'd make damn sure it was in the privacy of my own home (not a hostel) and there were no cleaners around.

stephec

Legendary Member
That'd be quite easy to get your leg over.

You might not be able to do it doggie though. :blush::ohmy::ohmy:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
A guy I knew at school once told me something I wish I'd never heard about a cardboard box with a hole in it and his subbuteo pitch scrumpled up :blush:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fnaar said:
A guy I knew at school once told me something I wish I'd never heard about a cardboard box with a hole in it and his subbuteo pitch scrumpled up :blush:
Jizz on the sacred green baize. Good grief!!!

Spunkthorpe Town

Tottenham Hotsperms

Cumbridge United

:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy:

Tetedelacourse

This seems like an appropriate thread to ask something that's always puzzled me. Why did sex phone lines used to advise you to have a rolled up newspaper, a bar of soap and some tissues to hand when using them?

Patrick?

Andy

walker said:
this thread is just wrong :blush:

Absolutely, however if I could just get Clare Grogan to lie still while I enjoyed myself then I am sure that it would qualify under the original subject title and put this thread back on a more even keel! :biggrin:

walker

Andy said:
Absolutely, however if I could just get Clare Grogan to lie still while I enjoyed myself then I am sure that it would qualify under the original subject title and put this thread back on a more even keel! :biggrin:

Andy, thats just wrong too :blush:

Top Bottom