what is a good quality mini pump to buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Lezyne Road Drive. Very well made and it's got a flexible hose.

hatler

Guru
What are you after ? Volume (MTB tyres) or pressure (road bike tyres) ?

Knowing that should influence your choice.

si_c

Guru
Lezyne road drive. It's fully disassemblable and user serviceable with replacement seal kits and endcaps available. Should last a long time and it's a bloody good pump as well.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
I have this one: https://www.wiggle.co.uk/topeak-mini-dx-master-blaster-pump-with-gauge?sku=5360093190, no complaints, but, cannot speak for it's durability, since only had it for a few months.

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
thanks lads for replys much appreciated.
im after a quality pump i have 2 frame pumps but neither one will fit on my new bike .
so looks like a good mini pump that will fit in my new bar bag.
if i spend anymore money on this bike ill be living on it the wife will get rid of me.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
thanks lads for replys much appreciated.
im after a quality pump i have 2 frame pumps but neither one will fit on my new bike .
so looks like a good mini pump that will fit in my new bar bag.
if i spend anymore money on this bike ill be living on it the wife will get rid of me.

Every cloud has a silver lining... so they say ;)

contadino

Veteran

I think that's the one I have. Had it 3 or 4 years and used it several times (I have a track pump at home) and it's pretty good. I tend to run at about 60psi. Not sure if the little pump will get them that high, but maybe 50-ish which is enough to avoid pinch punctures and get me home.

ETA: the two reasons I got it are 1 it has a hose, and 2 it's short enough to fit in my little saddle bag.

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
cheers lads to be honest i didn't realise how much pumps cost cycling gear in general has gotten very expensive but i suppose u get what you pay for.i've been off the bike a while the new bike will be getting a new electric front wheel hopefully get me up hills without to much efford as i have a knackered back.thanks again lads .

Top Bottom