Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Specialized

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Giant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canyon

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grellboy

Veteran
Just thinking, some bikes are better regarded than others. Which do you think is coolest? I suppose I am asking, in a way, which brand would you choose if money was no object?

Last edited:
I haven't got one, but I covet a Colnago and a Merckx.

:wub:

D

Deleted member 23692

Out of those on those listed, I'd go for Canyon personally.

MarkF

Guru
They all look the same to me, I only notice blue Bianchis, it's the colour and the logo font that do it for me, cool as, I love them! :smile: But don't have one. :sad:

lotto-nl-bianchi.jpg

If I was going to be papped (that's a verb now, right?) I'd want it to be on some vintage, Italian, lightweight in steel with chromed forks and drive-side chainstay. Not too blingy, mind. Have you seen how many celeste cars, usually Fiat 500s, there are around at the moment? So I guess that counts as 'other' :smile:

OP
OP
grellboy

grellboy

Veteran
What follows will be several pages of debate where everyone suggests brands they already own.
Ha ha. Maybe, but in my case I've got a boardman. I like it, but can't pretend it draws gasps of admiration!

Kernow Cyclista

There's something about Colnago, (maybe it's my Italian ancestry calling) but I can't afford to pay an extra grand over what I'd pay for a Trek of the same spec.

Top Bottom