What is the coolest bike colour?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Black.

Aint Skeered

I paint bike frames, and the most popular colours at the mo are
Blue, light blue, and my favourite. White, which is way way above the rest in the cool league.

asterix

Comrade Member
Membrane said:
For me: blue, white and black:

ridley_damocles.jpg

There's something about the combination of blue and white that does it for me, plus it matches the colours of my apparel (can't bare the thought of not being colour coordinated :blush: )

..is the RIGHT answer. You win today's star prize (if there was one).

Coincidentally, my best bike is blue, white and black.

For me its Black, Grey or Titanium. It just so happens my best bike is black wit a hint of celeste (top tube and drops), my other two bikes are grey. I'd love a titanium one, with an upainted frame; I think the metalic looks cool :blush:. Unfortunately a) Ive not room for another bike and :angry: I couln't afford it :biggrin:.

carbon weave black, like the cannondale synapse

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I''l say that blue is the best colour, because I have two of them. A dark blue Dawes galaxy and an Italian Azzura Condor Italia. I do have a yellow and black Audax bike as well, It looks good, but not as good as the other two.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
Celeste.

Also love the Molteni Orange and the Orange and blue Holdsworths. They have a certain something.

Absolutely celeste!!! The most beautiful colour in the world!! I'd spray Liesl celeste if I could justify the cost!!

Top Bottom