What is the funniest comment you have heard from somebody while cycling?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cameronmu917772

Veteran
Location
Fife
Went to wash my lady up the street and was in full clad before a ride. School kids were out on lunch and some kid shouted go on bradly wiggans!!! Don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed. I did look good though :tongue:
 
I'm sure that @MisterStan is too modest to post - but the conversation at some traffic lights went like this I gather
Cyclist - can you give me some more room please
Boxster Driver- can't you afford a car
Cyclist - can't you afford a proper Porsche.............
Boxster Driver - ...............................................(silence)!
 
Last edited:

Exile

Guru
Location
Manchester
"Where's my snowman?"

Shouted at me by a man some years my senior. On a clear, dry day. When there'd been no snow about these parts for many a month.

I didn't have the heart to tell him the snowman in question had likely been little more than a puddle for quite some time.
 

doug

Guru
A few years ago whilst riding home after a long day mud plugging on the mtb, splattered from head to toe in the finest quality Chiltern mud, a chav in a chaved up Chavmobile shouted: "You're a dirty old man !" - and he was right :thumbsup:
 

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Location
'ampsheeeer
School kids walking along the road I was riding and one shouted out "I can see your pants, mate!"

"Very strange, they're still on the line," I replied. Not sure if it was heard... I was in full lycra gear at the time.
 
Top Bottom