What is the tapatalk thing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wisdom

Guru
On the top of the forum it comes up with the tapatalk for android suggestion. What is it? And would it bea better way to access the site.i use a samsung tablet and have a shortcut to the site.

Tyke

I started using Tapatalk last week when people on hear said it was on sale @ 69p Never heard of it but gave it a try and now I would`t be without it. I have it on the phone and get all the notifications can read the site post to the site and not need to be at home to do it.

I installed it on a tablet and like the way it lets me use the site but with no data connection I can only use at home on WIFI so I usually stick with the computer but I think for the small cost of the app you wont be out of pocket.

It also lets you manage any other forums you may use in the one app plus offering a search to allow you to find other forums that may interest you on your chosen subject.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
It makes using cyclechat on a tablet or phone much easier that fighting with a mobile web browser.

I guess with a mobile phone this is handy but not for a tablet, the wwbsite is a better experience in my opinion.

Get it. Link it to your favourite online forum. You won't be disappointed. I wasn't!

Last night I saw this post and I downloaded the app to my phone.
So far so good so I'd like to say thank you.

Reactions: akb

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Been using it a day or two, quite impressed so far :thumbsup:

I've been using it for a few days and although it works well I don't like it. Not the same feeling as the website. I'll keep it but I'll use the website mostly, luckily I've got the galaxy note 2 phone and websites are not a problem.

I find it handy if I'm away from my computer for a few days and have 4 forums linked to it (yeah I know I'm saddo 4 forums!) it works ok but would not replace the proper site for me and find occasionally the screen does the blackberry equivalent to egg timering then freezes and I have to pull the battery out but generally its ok

Top Bottom