What Is The Worst Christmas Present You Have Ever Received?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I'm sure that I'm not alone in receiving some shockers?

Mine was this dvd several years ago, from my ex mother-in law. She obviously hadn't a clue about me. I never watched it, as I just had a gut-feeling that it would be utter shite. I sold it on ebay for about a quid. It was obviously from the bargain bucket in poundland. My ex mother-in-law was present at the opening of the present though. I don't think I could conceal my disappointment.

THE%20LAST%20PATROL%20UK%20DVD.jpg

Last edited:

Saluki

World class procrastinator

Mine was this dvd several years ago, from my ex mother-in law. She obviously hadn't a clue about me. I never watched it, as I just had a gut-feeling that it would be utter shite. I sold it on ebay for about a quid. It was obviously from the bargain bucket in poundland.

OK. I'll bite. What did you get?

I got a packet of bags for my Henry vacuum cleaner once.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
You do own a Henry though, some thought went into that one. That's an awesome gift.
Absolutely! Some cruel soul could have given you a Dyson.:cry::cry::cry:

Drago

Legendary Member

Mine was this dvd several years ago, from my ex mother-in law. She obviously hadn't a clue about me. I never watched it, as I just had a gut-feeling that it would be utter shite. I sold it on ebay for about a quid. It was obviously from the bargain bucket in poundland. My ex mother-in-law was present at the opening of the present though. I don't think I could conceal my disappointment.

Big Dolph, my namesake! That's an awesome pressie!!!

Worst present i ever had, Brut 33 gift set. It's only use is keeping mossies away. And chicks.

Top Bottom