What is this ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
With a battery, light and USB socket in there I'd be surprised if there was any memory as well with the size of it.. Even if there is it probably won't be of any sizeable capacity going by the price of microSD cards and by it being a promotional item. As above, just use the torch.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
[QUOTE 3617730, member: 9609"]The only reason I am curious about memory is; if it has no memory I could just charge it by simply plugging into a computer, digging out the transformer with the usb socket is less practical. (suppose I could always plug it into someone else's computer):evil:

I am right in thinking that it is unwise to plug an unknown memory stick into a computer, as it might contain viruses and stuff ?[/QUOTE]
As Miss Goodbody will attest, sticking anything in your socket when you don't know where it's been can lead to all manner of complications :ohmy::smile::okay:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
[QUOTE 3617730, member: 9609"]The only reason I am curious about memory is; if it has no memory I could just charge it by simply plugging into a computer, digging out the transformer with the usb socket is less practical. (suppose I could always plug it into someone else's computer):evil:

I am right in thinking that it is unwise to plug an unknown memory stick into a computer, as it might contain viruses and stuff ?[/QUOTE]

If you have antivirus software installed you are unlikely to have a problem.

vickster

Legendary Member
Presentation laser pointer thingy? Thus, do not shine in anyone's eyes. If it worked, you could use it to drive the cat demented however but shining it on the floor?

winjim

Smash the cistern
No really, it's for shining in people's eyes. Here's one with a scale on it.

20150330_093920.jpg

Unless it actually is a laser pointer, obviously.

sidevalve

Über Member
Stick it in the toolbox and use it as a torch or smash it and bin it then next time you need a little torch you can go out and buy one - seems an easy choice to me.

Venod

Eh up
Assuming you have anti virus software & a link in your right click menu.

Plug it in to computer go to computer screen (the screen that lists your drives) if it is listed right click on it and click scan with ( your anti virus software name here) if it is not in the list of drives its probably just a torch, but be aware of the risks as posted in the link by mybike above.

Top Bottom