What is this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Okay, I must be really thick ... :whistle:

... I was having a clear out and found this tatty cloth object in a bag of miscellaneous junk. I can't think what it is for. It is just what it looks like in the photos - no hidden pockets, zips etc.

Some kind of back warmer?

What is this #2.jpg

What is this #1.jpg

:wacko:

classic33

Leg End Member
]Money belt.
Lumbar Support Belt.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
what are the dimensions?
If the padded bit were round my back, those straps would fit round my waist with a bit to spare as they are currently adjusted. I just checked - the padded bit is 50 cm x 25 cm (roughly 20" x 10") and the straps can adjust the overall circumference between 92 cm (36") and 104 cm (41"). The padding is not very thick - 1 cm (0.4") uncompressed, or about half that when compressed.

Well, it is certainly junk to me at the moment! I just looked at it and thought "What the hell is this, and where did it come from?"

Last edited:

stephec

Legendary Member
It's one of those things that about ten years ago you were going to throw out, and then thought, 'actually I'll save that, it'll come in handy one day.'

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It's one of those things that about ten years ago you were going to throw out, and then thought, 'actually I'll save that, it'll come in handy one day.'

This is a man thing. Keppng junk for decades that is. MR WD has said exactly the same thing about junk. If you don't know what it is amd have never used it throw the bloody thing away.^_^

Top Bottom