What is wrong with some people?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrasB

Veteran
Just ask the driver what would happen if someone opened a door while they were driving passed. Then ask them to imagine what would happen if they were on a bike.

Arch

Married to Night Train
the reluctant cyclist said:
I'm gonna retaliate against this sort of thing and start cycling along with a basket full of eggs and pelt all the cars that piss me off on my route - mind you there might not be enough chickens in the world for that!!

Terrible waste of eggs.

Sheep droppings are nicely pellet shaped....;)

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I would have had no problem pulling over and talking to per politely. But due to her actions i wanted to stay right in front of her to hold her back a few feet.

GrasB

Veteran
gaz trys to reason with the person AFTER prolonged period of horn use. I could have done the same but personally I was more worried about the gentleman who had stumbled. I have no doubt that had I tried to explain why I was doing what I was I'd had just as much luck as gaz did getting his point across. Both incidents show a complete lack of patience or understanding that someone much do something which is a slight inconvenience for a very good reason.

In fact if you look at footage from the rearward camera you can see 2 pedestrians between cars either trying to cross the road or preparing to get into a car, which in its self justifies the whole reason for being in a defensive position.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I suffer from hornophobia, I think Johhny Jeez may do as well, it's a dangerous disease. Car horns in general are an irritant, prolonged and insulting use, as in this clip, produce a homicidal rage. I don't know if it's possible to hit the bonnet of a car hard enough to disable the horn. But I think I might have had a try anyway.

Top Bottom