What is your google result?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A company supplying pie making machinery :biggrin:

jonesy

Guru
I'm quite reassured to see that it comes up with nothing remotely connected with me!

Jonesy the Band
1 Sep 2008 ... Welcome to the only accurate and official Jonesy web site. This has been published as a more detailed record of the history of the ...
www.jonesytheband.com/

Esoteric Records : Jonesy
Recently cited by “CLASSIC ROCK” magazine as “The Best Prog Band You've Never Heard”, Jonesy were one of the most innovative British bands of the early ...
www.cherryred.co.uk/esoteric/artists/jonesy.htm

R.I.P Jonesy
Britain's Graeme Gowland scored a world point at Brands Hatch in the first of the two rounds of the World Supersport Championship held on the British Isles ...
londonbikers.com/news/9437/rip-jonesy

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
www.airlinequality.com which did point to a rare post I made under my real name.

More worryingly, a couple of pages into Google http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do
But not spelt quite the same way. :biggrin:

Will1985

Über Member
Username comes up with last.fm and some Brazilian guy's playlist. Not heard of most of the stuff on there either...

I put my name in as well - without quotation marks it comes up with a serial killer's website :biggrin:. With quotation marks a lot of the links are about me!

Top Bottom