What is your secret nationality?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That dark quiz was fun. Infrequently vile was my result.

Scored very high in machiavellianism but lowish in narcissm and psychopathy. Hmmm! Low in narcissm yes but I'm more psychopathic than that judging by what ppl who know me have said to me when I've annoyed them.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I've cracked it!

Here's my theory: people are basically the same, but cultures are different. These are self reported so the same behaviours would feel very different.

Eg. Assume there is an etiquette rule in Japan that you must return phone calls immediately you get the message (I don't think there is such a rule), then if a Japanese person gets a message but doesn't return it for hours, telling the caller they just got the message then they might label themselves "rude", meanwhile an American might delete a voicemail without listening to it because "who leaves a voicemail?", and still mark themselves in a study as extremely polite.

The politer and more organised the society, the ruder and more disorganised individuals who know nothing else will feel.
I guess a Japanese person who deleted a voicemail without listening to it would then feel obliged to commit hari kari.

subaqua

What’s the point
That dark quiz was fun. Infrequently vile was my result.

Scored very high in machiavellianism but lowish in narcissm and psychopathy. Hmmm! Low in narcissm yes but I'm more psychopathic than that judging by what ppl who know me have said to me when I've annoyed them.
moderately nefarious

low in narcissm but very high in the other 2 ...

Julia9054

Guru
Chinese then Filipino.

Did it with all extremely agree and I was Chinese Hong Kong. Did it with all strongly disagree and got Chinese Hong Kong. Did it with all in the middle option and got...

Can you guess?

Chinese Hong Kong.

I've tried various options and if you choose all the same you're Chinese Hong Kong. If you go from left to b right then back again you get Korean. If you go left to right then repeat your Japanese. If you go right to let and repeat you're Croatian.

If I keep playing with the combinations I can possibly work out each of your answers to each question. Not that I want to but it just goes to show it's bunkum I think.

I am bored at work and really finding stuff to do other than work.

BTW check out the other quizzes like "how dark are you?". Links on the page.
Have you considered the possibility that you actually are Chinese Hong Kong?

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
apparently I am Congolese...…...I don't even know where congol is ?????
This is the official headware of the Kango nation

45839p.jpg

Serge

Über Member

Top Bottom