What is your secret nationality?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And that's what is wrong with this sort of thing. 0.7 billion (thank you Google) Europeans are split into small groups (France, Belgium - 11.4 million! - England etc) but 1.4 billion Chinese are just that, Chinese. Let's just assume that 20% of the world's population are homogeneous because that's where the national borders fall.

I suspect there are greater cultural and ethnic differences between north and south of China than between the east and west of Europe.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I'm Croatian

Seems I have a Split personality

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Yet another Congolese. Who'd have thought there were so many of us around here?

Last edited:

Well that was a surprise (to me at least); Japanese

I'm turning Japanese, I really think so.

We appear to be opposites! Japanese it reckons I am. Well, that's me off to massacre some pregnant whales then.

Japaneesy

I did the test again last night. I changed my answers slightly,but still ended up as being Japanese. Does anyone know how many options there are? Are they allowing the whole world or is it just a few countries?

I did the survey again, and picked all the most negative traits (lazy, disorganised unsocial, unimaginative, rude)

Ahem - Japanese. :whistle:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm not talking about the actual Japanese, I'm talking about how this quiz characterises them.
Yes we know,don't get so serious it's just a bit of fun.:rolleyes:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Mmmm...I'll do the quiz when the boss isn't watching...:okay:. Might not work with me being from another planet & all....^_^. What makes me think I'm from another world is the seemingly increasing stupidity of the human species. Check out the youtube channel 'World of Batshit' to see what I mean.

Chinese opposite Congolese.

Did it again answering some questions differently but also right (I don't think some questions are valid because I can be two different answers to the same question). Seems I became a Filipino.

Top Bottom