What makes you grumpy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Whingers. You know the half glass empty brigade who are only happy when they can find someone else worse of themselves. Non achievers who are envious of people who have achieved something in their lives. You see them wallowing in their misfortune with their poor me attitudes
Oh I guess we all know them, jeez, just stop the endless whining will ya ?. I can think of 2 colleagues who just think everything is a problem, everything is against them. It must be terrible, they're never happy.
Similar ones are what I call victims, those that endlessly wallow in their own misfortune. Life can shaft you occasionally but life is also what you make it.
I'm a glass half full fella but what I call white noise at work irritates me...all the extra crud jobs that constantly stop you doing the job you're actually employed to do.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm a glass half full fella...
I'm an "Even just a single sip from a glass means it will be empty before you know it" kind of fella! :whistle:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Physically it's stuff like lack of exercise(as in having more than one day off it),no beer,too much sleep and the weather etc, but seeing as we're having a whinge about things we see that make us grumpy,i'll mention those stick out pavement things they have on roads. Some have a plastic reflective bollard on,some don't. Driving in the wet and the dark makes them very hard to see. Why don't they paint the kerb stones white? Grey kerb stones on a darker grey tarmac surface are very hard to see in poor visibility!:headshake:

Last edited:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
A lack of tea.

And that time of the month.
Just before payday? ;)

Top Bottom