What makes you grumpy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
it does seem like a hell of a lot of people actually enjoy being grumpy :wacko:
1581348849685.png

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am often very grumpy about lots of different things, but curiously, being tired isn't one of them... I can be woken up after only 3 or 4 hours sleep, be totally knackered, but still smile and have a laugh about it! :wacko:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I am often very grumpy about lots of different things, but curiously, being tired isn't one of them... I can be woken up after only 3 or 4 hours sleep, be totally knackered, but still smile and have a laugh about it! :wacko:
its when its an endless cycle of little sleep, overworked, over-stressed and skint along with under appreciated you can get a reet bag on some times

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Nearly feckin everything and everyone everyday makes me grumpy, in varying degrees. Today I’m particularly thoroughly and abjectly pi$$ed off because there is no phone and broadband in my road since yesterday lunchtime, it took me 27 minutes to get through to those twunts at Sky and they tell me it won’t be until tomorrow before an engineer comes out, and the mobile network is worse than useless.
50 feckin years ago NASA could talk to man on the feckin moon, I can’t send a feckin text feckin message to me next door feckin neighbour. Ffs!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Nearly feckin everything and everyone everyday makes me grumpy, in varying degrees. Today I’m particularly thoroughly and abjectly pi$$ed off because there is no phone and broadband in my road since yesterday lunchtime, it took me 27 minutes to get through to those twunts at Sky and they tell me it won’t be until tomorrow before an engineer comes out, and the mobile network is worse than useless.
50 feckin years ago NASA could talk to man on the feckin moon, I can’t send a feckin text feckin message to me next door feckin neighbour. Ffs!
ahh well on of our radiayors burst yesterday , i have british gas home care who cant come till wedesday.Half the house without heating and we had yellow smelly water coming through the ceiling .

Domus

Guru
Most things, :cursing: I'm a pensioner you know. 👍

I am not bloody grumpy. Anyone who says I'm grumpy can go and jump in an icy lake. And whilst we're at it, what's it with this bloody whiny nasal music on the radio nowadays? Not to mention the watered-down cat-piss they call beer and slap enough tax on to buy my invisible MP a new Jag every year. Speaking of fancy cars, have you seen how those toffee-nose bastards in the BMWs and Audis drive nowadays? You'd swear they own the road. Not that anyone want to own a road nowadays, the bloody useless council expects us to point out the potholes before they fix them. What do they think we pay them for. Sitting on their arses all day? I've reported the neighbour's cat to them a 1000 times and they refuse to come out and castrate the bloody thing. It's midnight howling is only natural, they claim. Pha! Back in the days when guns were still legal I would have neutered the little shoot from my bedroom window but nooooo, guns are illegal.
All the kids in the shops are walking around with bloody boom boxes strapped to alice bands on their heads like ganstas in the Bronx, wherever that is. And if it isn't them clogging up the aisles it is some goddamned scooter thing with an irritating beeep beeep beeep noise trying to run me over. Give me a side-cutter and I'll sort that lot out. Speaking of running me over, those darn idiots on bicycles should start paying road tax and attention to cars. If I hit one of them it'll scratch the hell out of my car. If I hit another one this year I may as well buy shares in a panelbeater.
No, I'm not grumpy, but his place is going to pieces. Now someone please start a decent thread about spokes and bearings and beer and stuff. I've had enough of the whampy pampy topics. Lets talk bikes. And beer.

Slioch

Guru
I am not bloody grumpy. Anyone who says I'm grumpy can go and jump in an icy lake. And whilst we're at it, what's it with this bloody whiny nasal music on the radio nowadays? Not to mention the watered-down cat-piss they call beer and slap enough tax on to buy my invisible MP a new Jag every year. Speaking of fancy cars, have you seen how those toffee-nose bastards in the BMWs and Audis drive nowadays? You'd swear they own the road. Not that anyone want to own a road nowadays, the bloody useless council expects us to point out the potholes before they fix them. What do they think we pay them for. Sitting on their arses all day? I've reported the neighbour's cat to them a 1000 times and they refuse to come out and castrate the bloody thing. It's midnight howling is only natural, they claim. Pha! Back in the days when guns were still legal I would have neutered the little shoot from my bedroom window but nooooo, guns are illegal.
All the kids in the shops are walking around with bloody boom boxes strapped to alice bands on their heads like ganstas in the Bronx, wherever that is. And if it isn't them clogging up the aisles it is some goddamned scooter thing with an irritating beeep beeep beeep noise trying to run me over. Give me a side-cutter and I'll sort that lot out. Speaking of running me over, those darn idiots on bicycles should start paying road tax and attention to cars. If I hit one of them it'll scratch the hell out of my car. If I hit another one this year I may as well buy shares in a panelbeater.
No, I'm not grumpy, but his place is going to pieces. Now someone please start a decent thread about spokes and bearings and beer and stuff. I've had enough of the whampy pampy topics. Lets talk bikes. And beer.

You missed out Harry and Meghan :okay:

Top Bottom