What MPV? Any experience/views...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
WindyRob said:
could you send it to all of us?

Windy

Sorry I meant I would post it here!

The website is http://www.carbuyingguide.org.uk/index.php

I used the tactic of having my wife at home and I would keep calling her on the phone. I think it annoyed the salesman, but it worked quite well!

Tetedelacourse

I have a Picasso (1.9l diesel) though not a 7-seater. It's economical and spacious. It also corners like a greenhouse, looks like a pig with no legs and has the accelleration of a tractor. I don't like it but needs must.

LLB

Damn MPVs are the bain of society, big thirsty beasts which are gas guzzling monsters being used for the school run of all things - I don't want to hear any shoddy excuses about family size or personal circumstances, compulsory sterilisation after 2 kids will keep the car sizes smaller :blush::biggrin:!:o) , anyway whats wrong with a G-whizz ? :smile:

linfordlunchbox said:
Damn MPVs are the bain of society, big thirsty beasts which are gas guzzling monsters being used for the school run of all things - I don't want to hear any shoddy excuses about family size or personal circumstances, compulsory sterilisation after 2 kids will keep the car sizes smaller :blush::angry::o) , anyway whats wrong with a G-whizz ? :biggrin:

Mine won't be used for the school run. That I can assure you! (Especially as they are still in nursery!!:smile:)

Actually the fuel economy and CO2 output of this car will be less than my previous one (a honda civic). I've moved to diesel (with particulate filter) and economy has improved since I got the honda.:smile:

Top Bottom