What non essentials are you running short on ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
We are relying on supermarket food deliveries as on lockdown with no going out of our house and garden .

I noticed this morning that we have another days worth of mealworms and it doesn't seem right to ask anybody to pick some up for us as they are really essential .

But they are too the garden bird's .

What are you getting short on ?

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm not running short of anything, essential or otherwise, but there are things I would like to buy for decorating/gardening projects I had planned, but cannot reasonably do so at the moment. Wood, grass seed, paint brushes, that sort of malarkey.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
We are relying on supermarket food deliveries as on lockdown with no going out of our house and garden .

I noticed this morning that we have another days worth of mealworms and it doesn't seem right to ask anybody to pick some up for us as they are really essential .

Try growing maggots??

vickster

Legendary Member

Order some online?
Are you both shielding?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Flowers to stick in vases to brighten up the lounge..
MrsPete loves her flowers!

And I love them both ♥

Kryton521

Über Member
Bread flour. Now rarer than loo paper and was cleaned out almost as fast as the forementioned non essential paper!
Actually found a half bag of Hovis granary flour at the back of the cupboard I'd forgotten or hidden so one more loaf and it's down to spelt & rye!

Levo-Lon

Guru
Nothing really, I stocked up with blood worms and bird food 2 weeks ago.

Axalotl will be ok as will the birds.
Been ok for food shopping

Top Bottom