What 'other' Olympic sports are you enjoying watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As and when I can watch it, I'll enjoy the table tennis and archery events!

Definite no-no for any equestrian event, though.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Womens Beach Volleyball had a great game against Canada. Actually quite enjoyed the mens gymnastics, would be cool to be able to do big flips. The rings are impressive too, if thats what theyre called :smile: Womens basketball was pretty decent too.

Not a fan of the Weightlifting, Archery, Tennis, Table Tennis, Water Polo, Football so far.

Looking forward to the paralympics more now though, I love seeing the adapted sports and how they work.

Linford

As and when I can watch it, I'll enjoy the table tennis and archery events!

Definite no-no for any equestrian event, though.

Equestrian all the way :becool:
Ping Pong :headshake:
Archery was fairly good though with the fat Italian dude getting the perfect 10 a couple of times :becool:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Rowing is good - nice shortish races, and you can really see the effort involved. And men's gymnastics is impressive - although I wince whenever they do the thing on the rings were it looks like their arms ought to be about to snap off.

(The ladies gymnastics is impressive too, but if you guys can ogle the beach volleyball...)

Football and tennis are as interesting as they always are. IE, not very.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm in China at the mo and it seems the only sports are the ones that China are winning ... and that seems to be quite a lot!

Night Train

Maker of Things
Aside form the cycling I have been enjoying the rowing, swimming, gymnastics and archery. Not so keen on the ball, racquet or horsey stuff. Not seen the weight lifting yet but want to see that chap who is going to lift the 480kg, or whatever weight it was.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
diving, fencing, shooting, archery, sailing, rowing and gymnastics so far.
once they go to all the track sports i turn off i get well bored by watching people run tut.

TVC

Bows and arrows is proving to be much more interesting than I ever thought it could, before now, it just seemed like darts for middle class people. I might be tempted to give it a go.

Top Bottom