what pressure

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You don't say what size tyres you have. In my view that will make a big difference. Putting 40psi in 26x1.95's or in 29x2.25's is night and day. It will also vary by tyre make, so there is no universal answer.

OP
OP
Colin B

Colin B

Cheers for the advice I'm gonna try 50 in the back and 45 in the front next time I'm out see if it feels better now all I need to do is man up going down muddy downhills and stop screaming like a girl lol

OP
OP
Colin B

Colin B

There is no definitive answer.
So basically its suck it an see kinda thing and I'll find a pressure that works for me yeah

Shadowfax

So basically its suck it an see kinda thing and I'll find a pressure that works for me yeah
There are so many Variables at best, it will be a compromise its always a compromise ! So yep suck it and see is as good as any advice you will get. There is a lot of info given out that does not apply to 99% of riders. Short circuit racers XC Downhill Cyclo cross etc etc. will swear that low pressure tubeless is the way to go. No shoot Sherlock ! Of course it is they forever going round corners ! As a matter of fact it even drives me round the bend!

Smile.

Ciar

Veteran
I usually run mine around 30-40psi depends on what i am riding, either trails single track or a bit more man made like swinley.

Here's my opinion, for what it's worth.....

(For reference, I am about 16 stone and ride a full sus MTB with 2.25 inch wide tyres on it).

35psi off road, and about 50 psi on road.

Top Bottom