What price

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnboyturbo

Not sure if this is in the right bit but what price would you pay for this bike

null_zps364be8b5.png

Deda Black Magic Carbon Forks
Full Shimano 105 Black 9 Speed Groupset
Ritchey WCS handlebars
Mavic CXP22 rims
Vittoria Rubino Pro tyres.

Not if they are standard part or extra I am new too bike

Saluki

World class procrastinator
What is the vendor asking for it? It will give people a ballpark figure to work from.

OP
OP
johnboyturbo

johnboyturbo

Not to sure that why I am asking I have try google about the bike and not a great deal coming up about the bike eg weight and steel or Aluminium looks nice thou

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Things like this years defy 1 have (a lot of) 105 on with alu frame and carbon fork and asking £1k new, the one you're looking at has decent rims and nice finishing kit but i'd be interested to know how many miles it's done and why they're getting rid.
Other than that £500-£600, like you say if you can't find anything about the bike online when you come to sell it I doubt any potential purchasers will either so you're only paying for what you get.

OP
OP
johnboyturbo

johnboyturbo

So it a Alu frame they m8??????

Looks nice but I would not pay £500 for it a lot nicer out there for that

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Only guessing it was Alu since it wasn't mentioned that it was carbon (as opposed to the carbon forks which were mentioned)- just tried hunting for it online and there really is nothing available online- could be a bargain or something someone's just put on an old frame they had and rides pants.
Sorry not to be any more help but unless it was truly a bargain I'd walk away. (I'd also like to lower my original estimate based on the fact it's a completely unheard of frame and is just a bunch of half decent components!)

D

Deleted member 23692

A 9sp 105 would make it a 5500 groupset of between 2001-2007 vintage.

Wouldn't pay more than a couple of hundred for a bike of that age

OP
OP
johnboyturbo

johnboyturbo

Great
A 9sp 105 would make it a 5500 groupset of between 2001-2007 vintage.

Wouldn't pay more than a couple of hundred for a bike of that age
Great thanks I was guessing £150 and that's it but what do I know I am new to all these race bike shuff.

All I want is a cheap bike to hit the roads with fitness only

Saluki

World class procrastinator
If the seller would take £150 I don't think that you would go too wrong on it. There are much lower spec bikes on the auction site with lower spec going for way more than that.
I figured Aluminium as you can clearly see the welds on the pic.

OP
OP
johnboyturbo

johnboyturbo

Yeah I price it has second hand ????? £150 nothing more but for £30 more you can get a brand new viking or tamen so

Top Bottom