What "rides" have you got coming up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

No rides, just a 10K run in Leeds for Jane's Appeal.

I've not entered anything for the second half of the year because I don't know where I am with work, it's so hectic leaving little time and energy for any serious mileage.

longers

Legendary Member
hackbike 666 said:
Ride to work X 10000

This.

Plus the ride to Cleethorpes next week and a vomit inducing track do in August.
And that's all.

Next year there'll be more fun, maybe.

Ride meeting longers and putting off anyone who don't kno me. In Cleethorpes.:smile:
Done the M25 clockwise - doubtless some idiot will suggest an anti...:smile:
Loughborough - London with some CC / FNR posse lads. (Unless our 1st class tickets upstream entitle us to free grog...not just tea and coffee! :smile:)
Newhaven - Dieppe...possibly a credit card ride to Paris and Eurostardom return?
London - Swansea for their cycling lweek...

And a few decent rides too. Lots of Nights to the Coast.:wacko:

Jane Smart

The Queen
I have a 100 miler ride for charity on the 26th June. :biggrin::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

I sometimes look back to the fact that this time last year, I thought it was good to get on my bike and ride to the local shop for a pint of milk :tongue:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
the weather forecast for tomorrow is good - so it's off to the North Kent coast with the one I love.........

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
addictfreak said:
Me too!
Won't be at the Beaumont Trophy though. Its already costing me a meal out to watch the crits. It was the only way Mrs AF would come along:laugh:
I'm going to the crits, but this time only really to sign on for Saturday's ride... will have daughter in tow, for various reasons, and have to get home to cook for t'others :bicycle: Never mind.

Wolf04 said:
Well in that case I have to revise my plans. I work about two minutes from Leazes Park so either hang around and watch the crits or slope off early to miss the crowds.
Decisions decisions.
Usually not too crowded, but a good turnout nonetheless (if those 2 things can go together)

theloafer said:
did the northern rock ride last year ...was a great route ... this time am doing the ctc tri-vets 100 on the sun 13... hope you have a great day fnaar...dont think i could do the two one after the other...:biggrin:
Cheers loafer... good luck with your ride too :bicycle:

Just done my main planned for event for a while, the Blenheim Triathlon.

Tour Ride in Stoke September 26th (50mile/80km version :wacko:)

Haworth mudman duathlon in November

Auld Lang Syne fell running race on new years eve. Maybe Giant's Tooth race on new years day, depending how my legs hold out after the day before (neither are cycling but worth a mention).

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Admin said:
I'm looking forward to the FNRttC Northern ride next Friday night/Saturday morning. Got the bike ready, got the new Hope Vision "floodlight" fitted, blagged a lift from a generous CC'er, and getting quite excited about the whole thing. Looking forward to meeting quite a few more CC'ers too.

I'm also joining some of the East Yorks posse in July for the Big G around the Yorks Wolds where there's a stonking great hill that takes forever to get up (not looking forward to that!!) :biggrin:

What's everyone else got going on this summer?

Cheers,
Shaun B)

Well I appear to be doing the first one with you...

the second one ... partially on my own, as I think I'm the only CC'r doing 100mile (160k) whilst the rest of you do the 62 mile (100k - or more see Zacks comments)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Vikeonabike said:
10m tt on 7th July (if ribs fixed), first in over 15 years. On a fixed too.

You'll be OK - I got back on the bike after a week - flippin painful pulling away from lights, and my commute is relatively flat. Pain gets less after 4 weeks, then bit by bit, although you'll 'pull' it again a few times. You'll be OK for 7th July.

Top Bottom