What "rides" have you got coming up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Planned rides - Skyride Manchester with the Family in August, maybe Stockport Fun Ride with family this weekend, and Manchester 100 in September (fixed or geared - not decided).

2 x CC Track Meets !!!

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
My only planned ride is the SW Tour Ride on the 5th September, 100 miles of hilly doom :biggrin:

I'll be supporting the Exmouth Exodus next week by brewing many cups of tea.

Apeman

Über Member
Doing the Tour De Burren in Co. Clare on 19th June--possibly the only CC'r doing it! Anybody else doing it please let me know as there will be 1000 riders possibly and I wont know any of them(sob-sob)--loking forward to it though!!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Stockport Fun Ride done......didn't do many laps as daughter was moaning from the start - just 1 km loops of tarmac'ed surfaces of the local Woodbank Park.

Daughter enjoyed the 'last lap' of five..... son up for the whole lot, and he'd have done 10 in the time we got 5 done with little Miss.....

Just avoided the rain......

As the pace was going to be slow, jumped on bike in my jeans and MTB shoes...... jeans are uncomfortable at any speed............:sad:

Just a warm up for her for Sky Ride..... I just don't get her sometimes, she got her bike out yesterday and was up and down the road, doing tight turns without us 'parents' being outside laughing having fun...... today, she was having none of it.....:smile: ah well.......

She's sort of looking forward to Sky Ride...... looking forward to riding round the track...where dad makes a fool of himself........:biggrin:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
If I get my bike delivered in time (and I think it will), then on Saturday, one of the first things I'll be doing is cycling across the Erskine Bridge to Erskine for the RCCC AGM, and then after that, see where the mood takes me.

I've got to cycle a few miles to get to the bridge in the first place by the way, so it will all serve as one big test run.

Hmmm, plane spotting at Glasgow Airport anyone?? :ohmy::laugh:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Longers, I feel absolutely fine, I put alot of work into it before hand, so it paid off.

Yep pretty pleased with myself, my best cycling acomplishment to date, except learning to ride a bike last year that is :sad:

Mart

Essex Castle ride- circular route (75miles) 17th July. London to Southend (60miles) 18th July. Might have a lie in on Monday 19th- see how I feel!

Top Bottom