What should I get for lunch?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Deep fried pizza followed by a deep fried mars bar for dessert. Plenty of chips, Tennants Special Strength and a Bucky as a dessert wine.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Patrick Stevens said:
Deep fried pizza followed by a deep fried mars bar for dessert. Plenty of chips, Tennants Special Strength and a Bucky as a dessert wine.

No, I need something different from the usual ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
if you can nip down the A701, A74, M74, M6 they are doing some nice paninis in the staff canteen.;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Woo, lots of tuna consumed today - I just had a tuna and cucumber sarnie, a Kitkat and a cup of tea.

Melvil. How about a small bowl of clear game soup, followed by a roasted vegetable risotto and a nice refreshing tart au citron?

Damn, I'm hungry again now...;)

chris42

Arch said:
Woo, lots of tuna consumed today - I just had a tuna and cucumber sarnie, a Kitkat and a cup of tea.

Melvil. How about a small bowl of clear game soup, followed by a roasted vegetable risotto and a nice refreshing tart au citron?

Can you send me that please

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Arch said:

Arch, that sounds like the best lunch ever!

Sadly, however, despite the tempting suggestions of tuna ciabatta and the ilk, I plumped for a Coronation Chicken Baguette, the Ford Focus of lunches, but it'll do!

Arch

Married to Night Train
<brief pause with muffled sounds of struggle>

I managed to get the soup in the USB port via a funnel and the tarte au citron (hedging my French there...) in the CD drive, but the risotto has gummed up my mouse a bit, so I'm having trouble....

Erm organic tomato sliced on toasted home made bread, salt, pepper and olive oil...is what I just had. It was quite nice. Now I'm off out on my tourer for an hour to break the monotony of working from home.

But a break from the usual...? sushi? paella? moules mariniere?

Top Bottom