What should you be doing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm at work, but there's nothing to do - yet - and no one to supervise me not doing it. So I should probably grab an hour's kip on the bunk before it gets busy later. If it does.:evil:

TVC

OK so the run is done. Now I should be having a shower, then later I will not be posting because I will be eating Smoked Salmon Taramasolata - yum!

Keith Oates

Janner
Knocked off early today so had a good commute home, had a shower, washed two days of clothes (in the washing machine), wiped down the bike and am now (1915 hours local time) going out for a couple of beers and something to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to write the management carp that is my "Performance Appraisal Workbook". It has been back and forth between me and my mangager since the beginning if Jan with him wanting even more verbiage in it each time. This time round he wants me to itemise the "relevant success factors" from my "role profile". As I am officially on ane profile, but have been doing the work of another one for the last year I need to list the relevant ones from each ... arrrgh.

Alternatively I could get on with some actual work ... once I have completed the plan that is to tell my boss what work I need to do to get the job done. This plan has also been bouncing between us for ages as he wants to see even more obscure detail that just isn't available ATM. I have allowed for the unknown in the plan, but he wants to see details of what is unknown .... double arrrgh.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Touche said:
Trying to write the management carp that is my "Performance Appraisal Workbook". It has been back and forth between me and my mangager since the beginning if Jan with him wanting even more verbiage in it each time. This time round he wants me to itemise the "relevant success factors" from my "role profile". As I am officially on ane profile, but have been doing the work of another one for the last year I need to list the relevant ones from each ... arrrgh.

Alternatively I could get on with some actual work ... once I have completed the plan that is to tell my boss what work I need to do to get the job done. This plan has also been bouncing between us for ages as he wants to see even more obscure detail that just isn't available ATM. I have allowed for the unknown in the plan, but he wants to see details of what is unknown .... double arrrgh.

Sod that.

mr Mag00

rising member
writing a funding app, organising my work sched for the summer. actually i am going out on the bike in half an hour for a couple of hours the rest can be done when its dark

C

chillyuk

Decorating the bedroom. We bought the paint a year ago.

By 'eck I know how to hang a job out!!

Happiness Stan

Sorry, I should have said 'placating' rather than 'beating off'. having said that if I did beat them off they may overlook what I owe.

Top Bottom