What should you expect from this saddle?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
What will this offer that other saddles can't?
Not very much I would've thought.

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Well there's a used one currently being sold on eBay with a starting price of £100 .....so I guess it's not worth more than that to the person selling it! Must say though that 3 of my bicycles have Brooks saddles and I think they're great!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Do you have one of these fitted http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...=Cfx5UJ_yD8W90QXq24HwAw&sqi=2&ved=0CFYQ8gIwBA , and if so are they as comfy as they say?:smile:

Your link took me to Google Search so I'm not sure what you were asking about specifically. My saddles are all Standard B17 models - one being a Professional version extra bling factor. They take a few hundred miles to break in and become super comfy, but even from new I have found them to be great. I did 100 miles plus on one last month and no discomfort whatsoever.....

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Your link took me to Google Search so I'm not sure what you were asking about specifically. My saddles are all Standard B17 models - one being a Professional version extra bling factor. They take a few hundred miles to break in and become super comfy, but even from new I have found them to be great. I did 100 miles plus on one last month and no discomfort whatsoever.....

Sorry i meant the
Brooks FLYER-Black

£50.....The sprung one.:smile:

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
My Roadster Sovereign comes with a B33, and it is very comfortable. Jolly splendid too!
Pashley 001.jpg
Saddle.jpg

Top Bottom