What show did you go to last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
As an extension to the What gig did you go to last night? thread, one for those who go to theatres.

On Wednesday I went to Operation Mincemeat. A fringe comedy musical about the WW11 plan to trick the Germans into moving their troops from Scilly. Only 5 actors playing 3 (or more) parts each, so at times it was a little difficult to follow who they meant to be. It followed the story fairly accurately, although quite funny.

Last night I went to Treason, The Musical at the Alexandra Palace Theatre. As much to see inside the theatre which had been used as a BBC store for 80 years. More "operatic" than Wednesday and only half full. I believe the Palladium have cancelled one performance next week. 17 actors so the stage was full at times. Good telling of the lead up to the Gun Powder Plot, but seemed a bit rushed as the end.
nc_ohc=B3gwBl5CiMMAX8NsZ6E&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-4.jpg

Last edited:

postman

Legendary Member
Mrs P and Miss P went to Leeds Grand on Thursday night saw Jamie it was very good it seems,my last visit was in Edinburgh for Sister Act.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Not last night but last week ... and not a show but it was at a theatre: Saw Rich Hall's stand-up comedy at the Wyvern Theatre in Swindon. Absolutely excellent as always.

Top Bottom