What single work of creation would you remove from the world?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
They won't, but you're absolutely spot on.

Have you heard Meow The Jewels? Total genius, and weirdly it works.

Anyway, my nomination for works of creation that need removed is this.
Yeah, it's great, and again the juxtaposition of serious and silly really makes it work. I also listen to the instrumentals a lot. I listen to (and used to DJ) a lot of techno, so I like El-P's production, all analogue synths and sci-fi sounds. It's more electro than hip-hop really.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Yeah, it's great, and again the juxtaposition of serious and silly really makes it work. I also listen to the instrumentals a lot. I listen to (and used to DJ) a lot of techno, so I like El-P's production, all analogue synths and sci-fi sounds. It's more electro than hip-hop really.
The first Company Flow album was one of those moments like hearing "Nation of Millions" for the first time, nothing sounded quite the same again.

winjim

Smash the cistern
The first Company Flow album was one of those moments like hearing "Nation of Millions" for the first time, nothing sounded quite the same again.
I came in late to El-P's music. For ages my wife was telling me to listen to him, then I discovered RTJ and realised she was right. I really need to go back and listen to the Company Flow and Def Jux stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom