What sort of telly has the queen got

What sort of telly has the queen got?

• top of the range 10 foot plasma screen or whatever's the latest technology

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • pretty reasonably sized telly but covered in gold gilt and encrusted with jewels

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • old black and white telly conscientiously maintained by the royal TV repairman

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • your own suggestion

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I was wondering whether any of the characters from Last of the Summer Wine ever died, at least died from age related conditions, the three main characters anyway; not the actors, the characters. From what I remember, whenever a character was replaced, it was because his predecessor had moved away. That surprised me because they seemed to be having such a great time. I was looking it up on Wikipedia and the queen told Thora Hird it was her favourite programme. This made me wonder what sort of telly has the queen got.

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
16t11d_645826.jpg

BTW the picture is a linky, click on it for specifications.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was intrigued by how you got from wondering why nobody died on LOTSW to what telly the queen has got.
I wondered if I'd missed an obvious link

gbb

Legendary Member
B&O certainly used to have very high end TVs. Former colleague was well into them, he used to say the sound in particular out of them was far far superior. So perhaps B&O

slowmotion

Quite dreadful

berty bassett

Legendary Member
what ever telly it is , i hope she don't bother with eastenders - she will launch herself of the balcony
watched 10mins tonight - what a bad bad programme

Top Bottom