What Stonecastle would have said...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
cisamcgu said:
cisamcgu is my computer login at work - it is the only username I can ever rmember, so I use it all the time :biggrin:

I would like to change it (I admit it is an odd collection of letters), but I don't think it is possible :sad:

Andrew

Do you work in a bank? ;)

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
Do you work in a bank? :biggrin:

:sad: No, sorry Patrick. My login would allow you to ...errr...well, not much really. You could play with some Oracle databases, but that is about it ;)

Andrew

I quite liked Stoney's challenges to 'fights' outside of Kings Cross station where he sold the Big Issue. He never worked out that everybody new what he looked like, where he was and what he was doing. I always thought it would be funny if someone had walked up to him, knocked him out and then said "there's your fight"!!!;):evil:

JamesAC

cisamcgu said:
:biggrin: No, sorry Patrick. My login would allow you to ...errr...well, not much really. You could play with some Oracle databases, but that is about it ;)

Andrew

Oooh err .. another Oracle gru. Or do I mean gnu?

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I always felt a bit sorry for him despite some of his more outrageous views. He was, after all, more down on his luck than the rest of us put together.

And Bonj just doesn't quite cut it as the village idiot, at least not to the same degree.

cisamcgu said:
cisamcgu is my computer login at work

How do you pronounce it? Something like Scissor McGoo? ;)

Top Bottom